- Certificate from College or Technical School (or equivalent).
- 3 to 6 months previous related experience and/or training working in mechanical quailty inspection.
- Ability to utilize tools such as caliper and microscope with 30X to 60X magnification, and high magnifcation of 75X to 150X per MIL-STD-883.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job includes distance vision (at 20ft or more),color distinction, peripheral vision and clear depth perception.
- J-STD-001 soldering inspection experience desirable.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must have basic computer skills such as data entry.
- Ability to write routine reports and communicate effectively with team.
- Will be responsible to ensure quality of process and acceptabiity in accordance with specifications and drawings.
- Ensure all documentaion is complete and accurate.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Person
NOTE: Relocation is not included with this job opening.
Teledyne Relays may, at its discretion, modify or add further duties not currently listed in this general job description.
HOW TO APPLY:
Internal applicants that have been employed with Teledyne for at least 6 months may apply to this position. Speak with your Supervisor and if approved, see Human Resources for the internal job link. Refer to requisition#2017-7754.
External qualified applicants apply online at the Teledyne Career Center at http://www.teledynecareers.com. Refer to requisition #2018-7754, Product Quality Inspector 1 (SS).
TELEDYNE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation & gender identity, national origin, disability including pregnancy, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. EEO IS THE LAW.
Teledyne participates in the E-verify program and upholds the Pay Transparency Policy.
If you require reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please inform Human Resources at (323) 777-0077.