Teledyne Wireless is a flagship business unit of Teledyne Microwave Solutions (TMS) with over 50 years of experience in the design, development, and manufacture of sophisticated microwave/RF components and integrated assemblies for the most demanding challenges.
Components and Subsystems
1. Test and align RF amplifiers and modules up to 18 GHZ
2. Must be able to calibrate the test equipment
3. Perform tests such as 1dB compression (P-1), noise figure, PSAT, and harmonics
4. Perform ball bond and gap weld
5. Troubleshoot as needed
6. Must be able to read and understand the Tech sheets, Data sheets, ATP’s and bonding masters
7. Perform final test
8. Operate an ATE set-up
9. Measure Phase and Gain matching or tracking using the 8720 network analyzer
10. Troubleshoot an RF amplifier down to the component level
11. Assist the customer with any CSI testing that is required
12. Calculate the approximate value of the noise, gain, and power of an amplifier by using the module data to determine if the amp will work before it is assembled
1. Perform testing and troubleshooting of analog control circuits
2. Follow procedures for final level tests
3. Perform initial test of microwave circuits
4. Learn Microwave components
5. Perform tests of high and low power DC to DC inverters
6. Learn to measure gain, power dBm, VSWR, P-1 dB, harmonics, linearity, control signals, noise figure, spurious, 3rd order products, timing, and test set-ups as required
1. Test and align multiplier boards
2. Perform final test
3. Process and manage work flow of RMA units
4. Participate in work flow with other technicians
5. Manage calibration process for all equipment
6. Facilitate shipments to customers
Basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, prefer AutoCAD and Access. Good knowledge and understanding of microwave theory and application. Ability to work with schematic drawings. Wedge Bond, Ball Bond, Soldering. Ability to perform precision manual tasks under a microscope. Trouble-shooting skills, ability to present problem-solving strategies. Familiar with the various pieces of RF equipment: power meter, network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, noise figure meter, vector, and digital voltage meter.
AA/AS Degree or Equivalent Experience Required.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.