Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
1. Organize and maintain all stock locations and shelves in a neat orderly manner.
2. Will perform daily cycle counts to insure inventory accuracy.
3. Accurately receives outside material and ensures material certificates are present as needed.
4. Will perform annual physical inventory counts as requested to insure inventory accuracy.
5. Maintain inventory locations in AX2012.
6. Reorganize inventory to maintain best possible flow of parts into and out of the stockroom.
7. Notify Purchasing Agents/Buyers of min/max & Kanbans needs as depleted.
8. Pull MO kits as provided by Production Supervisor to insure on time delivery to the assembly floor.
9. Notify Production Supervisor of kit shortages so parts can be expedited to meet OTD.
10. Perform various inventory and Manufacturing Order transactions to maintain accuracy of raw, WIP and FG inventory.
11. Must be available to work a shift that supports the assembly floor to insure proper material support is provided.
12. Act as a backup shipping clerk as needed.
Looking for a minimum of 1-3 years' experience.
1. Must be able to lift items up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
2. Work requires visual ability to see parts at/or within arm's reach.
3. High school diploma or GED
4. Good arithmetic skills are a must.
5. Good computer skills to include: MS Word and Excel
6. Good decision making skills.
7. Ability to read and follow written instructions and procedures.
8. Work as part of a team and independently.
9. Is safety conscious.
10. Dependable, conscientious and solid work ethic.