Teledyne Dalsa located in Billerica, MA, designs and manufactures smart cameras and machine vision systems for a wide range of applications needs, from positioning robotic handlers to complete assembly verification for automated optical inspection solutions. Teledyne Dalsa offers an excellent working environment, financial incentives and opportunities for learning and promotion.
Teledyne DALSA’s engineering team is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
Your main duties will consist of:
• Design and develop C/C++ code for embedded platforms under Windows and Linux
•Design and develop drivers under Linux
• Design and develop application code in C, C ++ in Windows and Linux environments
• Write unit and functional tests, debug applications and drivers and document the architecture and implementation
• Contribute to the architecture and design of the different systems produced by Teledyne DALSA
The ideal candidate quickly integrates new knowledge, is on the lookout for latest technologies and demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• 2-5 years of experience in C/C++ languages in Windows and Linux environments
• Experience in using GNU software development tools, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SDKs and Qt
• Excellent level of autonomy and creativity
• Thorough knowledge of the theory of operating systems