Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
1. Produces calibrated sub-assemblies and final assemblies by performing all phases of calibration, troubleshooting and repair.
2. Maintains quality of produced parts by setting up and using necessary test equipment, analyzing and interpreting test data and suggesting test fixtures needed to calibrate new products.
3. Maintains production rates by following established procedures on routing and other documentation.
4. Assists Engineering Department by evaluating the performance and reliability of products and reporting where and when an engineering design problem may exist.
5. Provides support to the product development process by interacting with engineering department to evaluate new products to improve performance and reliability.
6. Assists the Production Department Manager by developing and documenting calibration procedures, methods, and necessary test fixtures for new products.
7. Helps improve the operations of the cost center by assisting in training other technicians in calibrating new and existing products when required.
8. Assists in achieving the goals of Isco by performing other duties as assigned.
Oscilloscope Current Meter
Voltmeter Capacitance Tester
Ohmmeter Frequency Counter
Hi-Pot Tester Special Purpose Testers
In-depth knowledge of electronics technology usually acquired with an Associates degree in electronics and two or more years of related experience.
Understanding of AC and DC theory and working knowledge of standard troubleshooting techniques.
Work is mostly heavy work exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or lifting in excess of 50 pounds frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling and feeling.
Requires regular reaching, standing, walking, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking and hearing.
Seldom requires climbing, balancing and crawling.
Worker is subject to inside environmental conditions, seldom exposed to extreme cold, extreme heat. Regularly exposed to hazards such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, and electrical current.
Experience with state of the art microprocessor and analog-based mechanical equipment is preferred.
Additional hazardous waste management duties may be required