Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Selected candidate will perform test and assembly of IR electro-optical cameras. They will perform radiometric testing on LN2 filled Dewars and Integrated Dewar Cooler Assemblies. It will be the responsibility of the Individual to perform routine troubleshooting and isolation of failed camera electronics.
• Demonstrated competency in the use of electronic diagnostic and test equipment.
• Demonstrated aptitude in troubleshooting electrical equipment failures and fault isolation.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to read and comprehend detailed work instructions.
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations for weight, center of gravity, torque and dimensional measurements.
• Proficiency in the use of a PC and applications – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• Programing in NI LabView or C++ Programing skills
• Knowledge of Matlab or other math software
• Electronics Layout design
• Troubleshooting ability
• Testing electronics
• Radiometric Testing
High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned preventive and demand maintenance tasks and 1 year of experience.