Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. Since its founding in 1964, the Company has focused on incorporating powerful tools into innovative products that enhance "Time-to-Insight". Faster time to insight enables users to rapidly find and fix defects in complex electronic systems, dramatically improving time-to-market for a wide variety of applications and end markets. Teledyne LeCroy is based in Chestnut Ridge, N.Y. For more information, visit Teledyne LeCroy's website at teledynelecroy.com.
Shipping Clerk / Material Handler – TEMP TO PERM Position
Our Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland County) office is looking to add a Shipping Clerk/Material Handler to our Warehouse group to take a leadership role in the organization. This position is a temporary position with the possibility of going permanent. The person in this position will perform physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping of microwave size equipment.
• Assemble packaging materials and packages merchandise per instructions, in preparation for shipment
• Enter data pertaining to domestic and international shipments to the company’s ERP system and to the shipping systems of commercial freight carriers
• Essential stockroom responsibilities required; pick sales orders, pull work orders, receive and maintain inventory
• Review of packing slips, commercial invoices, and other documentation related to standard commerce
• Monitor the supply of packaging materials and requisitions additional supplies as required
• Confirm physical shipment of goods and facilitates tracking of packages
• 2 years’ experience in warehousing environment preferred
• Be familiar with Fed-Ex, DHL, Freight Trucks and UPS shipping procedures
• Good understanding of terminology used for shipments
• Ability to interpret and utilize ERP System (BAAN) on a day-to-day basis
• Share responsibilities with Receiving and Stockroom personnel
• Strong sense of priority, ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient computer skills/data entry skills/ email etiquette
• Communicate well with outside vendors, couriers, customer service representatives, and production team
• Ability to lift at least 65 pounds and stand for long periods of time
• Excellent attendance with overtime flexibility
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.