Engineering (Electronic Calibration) Technician
Company: Teledyne Energy Systems, Inc.
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
Teledyne Energy Systems is seeking a hands-on Electronic Calibration Technician to calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Maccor battery test equipment. In addition, the candidate will also perform or oversee the repair and maintenance of environmental chambers and other test equipment.
- Calibrate Maccor battery test equipment
- Use and update standard operating procedures for calibration
- Perform current and power calculations
- Prepare calibration reports
- Track calibration records using database applications
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Maccor battery test equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair or oversee repair of environmental test chambers and other test equipment
- Perform minor primary and secondary cell testing
- Prepare fixtures and wire sets for test use
- Evaluate and setup test equipment, including current pulse evaluations and thermal environments
- Rotating on-call duties (typically 1 week period of 24/7 availability) for alarmed equipment malfunctions