Teledyne e2v offers high-performance, high-reliability semiconductor solutions, which address the critical functions of the complete signal chain. With a range of products and package solutions, we cater to civil aerospace, industrial, medical, military, scientific and space applications. We also develop customized solutions to meet specific qualifications or environmental requirements.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Operates test equipment to test semiconductor devices by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Type computer commands to enter program that directs machine to test components in specified sequence and location.
• Sets-up work stations by loading software and hardware per DRO
• Documents test result on on-line Travelers and hard copy, if any
• Follows given instruction on DRO and Travelers
• Keeps a daily work sheet of all work performed in Test area
• Data logs Rejects as required
• Runs auto handlers
• Sets up trouble shoot
• Certified on HP, TMT, Next Test
• Certified on Data IO Testers
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience related to the Semiconductor Industry
• Good math skills
• Good communication skills
• Basic MS Office Suite skills
• Read and understand instructions, production orders, and all other documentation used to control processes
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Ability to multi-task and handle difficult situations at times
• Must be a self-starter and take responsibility for assigned work