Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design, manufacturing and test solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to help you with your most complex and challenging manufacturing needs:
-Develop, implement, and maintain processes, process controls, new material evaluations, and automated equipment used in the packaging and assembly of Hi-Reliability hybrid electronics.
-Support of material review board (MRB) actions on incoming, internally manufactured, and assembly-related non-conforming product.
-Interface with suppliers and customers to resolve material or process related production issues and concerns.
-Support of Internal Design Reviews, Program Readiness Reviews, Design for Manufacturability, New Product Development.
-Be able to communicate complex technical issues both in writing and orally to multiple levels of management as well as to production operators.
-Experience with process start-up, debug, and scale-up manufacturing processes.
-Create and maintain process documentation
-Bachelor or Master Degree in, Electro Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
-4+ years of experience developing assembly processes for microelectronic components.
-4+ years of experience directly supporting microelectronic component manufacturing operations. -Experience with die attach, wire bonding, flip chip, under-fill process, encapsulation, hermetic sealing and packaging process solutions is required.
-Fiber Optics/RF experience is a plus.
- Hands on assembly equipment programming and troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- Experience applying problem-solving skills, statistical analysis, process control, and DOE design of experiments principles.
- Experience with electronic materials, including conductive/non-conductive epoxies, solders, encapsulants, and underfills.
- Experience selecting, specifying, and qualifying manufacturing equipment.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Process development experience is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills. Be able to communicate complex technical issues both in writing and orally to multiple levels of management as well as to production operators.
- Working knowledge of MIL PRF 38534 is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Project preferred
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.