Teledyne Microwave Solutions has over 50 years of experience in the design, development, and manufacture of sophisticated microwave/RF components and integrated assemblies for the most demanding challenges. Our products and capabilities are sought after by civilian and military organizations spanning numerous global markets, including Aviation, Communication, Electronic Warfare (EW/ECM/CIED), Industrial, Missile/UAV, Radar, Satcom, Space, and Test and Measurement. Teledyne Microwave Solutions invests heavily in research and development to maintain the ability to offer the world’s most advanced MW/RF capabilities for current and emerging challenges.
Under minimal supervision, performs a wide variety of subassembly and assembly operations of a highly skilled nature to support developmental or prototype requirements in product development, manufacturing engineering or pre-production operations where documentation and guidance are limited. Works using production operation sheets, bond masters, samples, blueprints and verbal instructions to construct and assemble a wide variety of developmental assemblies, subassemblies and component parts. Uses standard electronic assembly tools and materials to perform a wide variety of assembly operations such as soldering, gap welding, and mechanical assembly. May perform modifications and re-work, as well as conduct limited DC testing as directed.
1. Ability to perform precision manual tasks under a microscope.
2. Assembly Skills Required: Soldering and Gap Welding
3. Recognize design layout flaws and make suggestions to the engineer for design or process improvements to save costs
4. Rework and fix units damaged and returned from testing and tuning
5. Perform soldering and wiring on PC Boards
6. Computer skills: Word, Excel
7. Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings and schematics.
8. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
9. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma
10. Minimum experience required: 6+ years previous experience working in Assembly
11. Preferred Education/Experience/Skills: High School Diploma