A business unit of Teledyne Microwave Solutions, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of broadband high power helix Traveling Wave Tubes (TWTs), TWT Amplifiers (TWTAs), and Solid State High Power Amplifiers (SSPAs) from 10MHz to 44GHz, for top performance in the stringent fixed and mobile environments used in today’s ECM, radar and communications markets. Our state of the art products are found on nearly all major EW, Radar, and Communication platforms of the United States and its allies throughout the world.
To be successful in this position, the candidate should have or be familiar with the following skills:
• A self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment
• Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time
• Experience with small parts, small hand tools, and microscopes
• Prior blue print and procedures reading experience
• Attentiveness to details with a strong desire for precision and accuracy when executing job duties
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions from management and engineering staff
U.S. Person for access to ITAR-Controlled Technical Data.