Teledyne Controls LLC has been working closely with civil and military aircraft operators worldwide. The company counts over 300 airlines among its valued clients, including the world’s major carriers. We also work directly with the aircraft manufacturers, supplying products to the major OEMs, such as Airbus and Boeing. Fundamental to our success are our core values which includes dedication to every employee and client’s success; Innovation that matters - for our company and for the world; Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships!
Our adaptable suite of products includes Data Acquisition & Management Systems, Wireless Data Transfer Systems, Flight Data Analysis & Investigation Solutions, Data Loading Solutions, Aircraft Network Systems, Aircraft Manufacturer and Supplier. Combined together, these products provide comprehensive data management solutions that leverage aircraft data intelligence and create value for our customers.
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization? Teledyne Controls is EveryWhereYouLook! and looking for the best available talent to support our growth.
Teledyne Controls LLC is seeking a Senior Director of OEM Solutions to support the Aerospace Electronics Division. In this role, the Senior Director of OEM Solutions will oversee Teledyne Controls programs and product lines with the OEMs, Airbus, Boeing and other airplane manufacturers, to maximize Teledyne's operating performance and achieve financial goals. The successful candidate will will have responsibility for execution of the OEM business, including managing relevant customer relationships, managing and executing all aspects of large complex avionics programs (cost, schedule, technical performance and product certification), participating in the development of product roadmaps and capturing new business opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other employees, such as Directors and Program Managers, and ensuring a healthy working environment.
• Building and maintaining a strong relationship with OEM customers at the senior management level.
• Monitoring industry trends, and identifying strategic growth initiatives with the OEMs.
• Building and maintaining a highly effective cross-functional program management team.
• Contributing to sales innovations, strategic business development, and the profitability of the company as determined by the company's strategic goals.
• Developing and successfully executing an Entry-into-Service (EIS) for initial product field deployment in coordination with the various functional stakeholders.
• Evaluating the success of the company in achieving its goals and formulating plans to correct any issues if the company is not achieving its goals.
• Assisting in maximizing the company's operating performance and achieving its financial goals.
• Assisting in managing the company's finances, identifying ways to increase revenue and decrease costs, analyzing financial reports, and preparing operating budgets.
• Reviewing and signing documents and making commitments for which the company is legally liable.
• Maintaining awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards.