Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
The Graphic Designer / Multimedia Specialist will create marketing materials, advertisements and graphics to promote company capabilities for internal and external use. This position will be required to create and manage brochure, logo, presentation and website graphics and content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Participate in designing and redesigning forms of visual communication and plans concepts.
• Illustrates concept be designing rough layout of art.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout
• Work in collaboration with department team.
• Maintains knowledge of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs
• Prepares final layout
• Completes project by coordinating with team leaders
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Daily availability to include evenings and weekends when necessary to reach goals and deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field and a minimum of 2 years of directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.