Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
Providessupport specifically related to Procurement compliance, managers, or staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
• Audits purchasing files, reports, and price lists for all TBE Buyers
• Aids the development and implementation of a robust Procurement compliance program. Outputs- at a minimum- should include regular reporting of internal audit outcomes, early identification of potential barriers to timely or compliant purchase order documentation, and recommendations for improvement
• Regularly reviews corporate Procurement policy, TBE Procurement policy, TBE Procurement training materials, and in-person Buyer training; Recommends updates where improvements and/or greater alignment is needed
• Develops and updates Procurement job aids, policy, process mapping, checklists, and training materials as directed.
• Supports efforts related to government audits of our purchasing system (e.g. Contractor Purchasing System Reviews- CPSRs) as well as ongoing documentation/process inquiries from DCMA or DCAA as directed.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in a related field and a minimum of 2 years of directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidate must have experience reviewing purchasing files for compliance to the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARs) within a CPSR-compliant purchasing system. Candidate must also possess ability to interface with Procurement staff to ensure their timely and complainant submission of purchasing files. Proficiency in excel, ability to learn to extract and update data through various software platforms, and experience forming and presenting assessments and recommendations to management required.