Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
Position is responsible for performing a wide variety of skilled carpentry and carpentry related tasks to repair, renovate, install, modify and maintain building structures. Performs and oversees preventative maintenance of designated buildings and structural components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Builds, repairs and installs counters, cabinets, benches, partitions, floors, doors, building framework and trim.
• Ability to interpret drawings to determine dimensions.
• Move and assist in transportation of furniture and equipment.
• Ability to interpret blueprints and use advanced skills in the use of carpentry equipment.
• Set up and break down of cubicle partitions, exercising discretion to identify projects that need high skilled craft’s individual’s services.
• Replaces damages ceiling tile, floor tile and wall coverings.
• Must be able to maintain work logs.
• Ability to use various power and hand tools efficiently.
• Maintains storage areas and keeps organized.
• Prepares material used and distributes work accordingly to others in absence of Manager.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Function in lead capacity and performs supervisory duties in the absence of Manager
Education and/or Experience: Associate degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience or equivalent knowledge gained through formal education including vocational training.