Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
Establishes, tracks, reports, and forecasts all facets of assigned programs to compliantly satisfy the reporting requirements for both internal and external customers. At this level, tasks and assignments tend to be simple, straight-forward in nature and duties are performed under close supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Monitor and analyze financial data on a routine basis in support of assigned programs/ projects
• Analyze activities such as program spending, cost analysis, invoicing and collections, forecasting and other tasks related to contracts / programs.
• Utilize Cost Point/Deltek system and other Teledyne management tools to run reports and analyze data
• Monitor expenditure of contract funds in accordance with contract terms through creation and maintenance of direct project spend plans.
• Support Program Manager and Project Leads in all areas of business management of the program such as cost management, budgeting, and financial estimating
• Interface with Accounting, Finance, Contracts, Subcontracts, and Directors, for the purpose of insuring accurate forecasting, invoicing, accruals, and contract analysis information.
• Provide verification of proposal pricing and profitability analysis.
• Prepare status reports of Orders, Sales, Income, Funds Flow, etc. and charts for performance analysis and reporting.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related positions and 2 -5 years of directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.