Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
Teledyne Brown is seeking an experienced, talented Senior Systems Engineer (SE) to join our team in designing, developing, assembling and testing a wind tunnel laboratory on Redstone Arsenal. This individual will work in a multi-disciplinary environment to successfully support the program’s systems engineering needs throughout its life cycle. Primary responsibilities include requirement and verification criteria development, interface definition, system design and analysis, system modeling and test support.
Hands-on experience with mechanical and software systems is required. Experience with instrumentation and control logic is desired.
• Define, manage and decompose requirements
• Define functional interfaces and functional architecture
• Conduct trade studies to evaluate system architectures and designs
• Perform root cause analysis and recommend corrective actions
• Develop and maintain interface control documents (ICDs)
• Create success criteria and develop, generate and execute test plans in support of program validation and verification (V&V)
• Monitor program activities and ensure adherence to process and schedules; manage risk
• Develop documentation in support of customer and subcontractor requirements (CDRLs/ SDRLs)
• Effectively communicate in a team environment; efficiently coordinate efforts between engineering disciplines
*Candidate must be able to obtain a Security Clearance*
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field and a minimum of 10 years of directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Active Security Clearance