Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the new Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers. In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the most advanced sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they are also found on board the majority of NASA space probes and ground based telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are integrated into several major systems for persistent surveillance, chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
The Inventory Clerk will be responsible for properly storing, managing and delivering raw inventory, finished goods and equipment for Teledyne programs and ensuring all policies and procedures are followed for quality and accuracy. This role will also be responsible for day-to-day inventory management to ensure the ERP inventory module reflects real time inventory locations and transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Submit and ensure timely approval of indirect Purchase Requests for overhead and capital materials and services required for Teledyne Imaging Sensor teams
• Receive material from inspection and sort, label, store and record all inventory in ERP system
• Organize inventory in stockroom and cleanroom to ensure the most efficient use of available space
• Keep accurate records of real time inventory levels and location for easy retrieval in ERP system
• Support internal and external inventory/government property audits
• Maintain accurate records of all transfers and movement of raw materials, WIP, finished goods and equipment
• Prepare kitting packages for assembly production, complete electronic routings and deliver hardware to labs
• Complete regular physical inventory counts as required by company policy and meet established accuracy goals
• Handle mechanical, extremely fragile and electrically sensitive parts
• Work with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for inventory tracking and reporting of data
• Communicate across departments and resolve issues in a timely manner, including close interaction with program planners, lab operators, engineers, line management and directors, as well as Procurement, Quality Engineering and Vendor Relations departments
• Adhere to and manage compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures, safety/security standards, AS9100 quality standards and internal procedures
• Support shipping and receiving dock as needed
Qualifications & Competencies
• Capability to demonstrate good judgement and problem solving skills
• Must have high integrity, punctuality and professionalism
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact with program planners, lab operators, engineers, line management and directors
• Self-starter attitude and willingness to work in a warehouse environment
• Ability to learn software programs as required
• Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or some college with at least three (3) years of experience in inventory/material control in an ISO9001 or AS9100 certified environment
• Experience with cycle counting and kitting
• ERP/MRP system experience a plus
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a U.S. Citizen.
What can Teledyne offer YOU?
A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Sick Time
Life Insurance Benefits
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Fun Events throughout the year