Teledyne Storm Microwave has been providing high quality interconnect products and cable assemblies to domestic and international defense and telecom markets since 1978.
Located near Chicago, Illinois, Teledyne Storm Microwave was one of the first companies to offer high performance flexible and semi-rigid RF/Microwave cable assemblies with low density, tape-wrapped dielectric.
Today, Teledyne Storm Microwave is well known not only for quality products but also for quality customer relations based on an ongoing commitment to honesty and integrity. Building on our decades of microwave transmission line design experience, we continue to solve engineers' interconnect problems by combining leading technology with the Storm legacy of responsive, flexible, committed customer service.
• Optimize and manage product portfolio such as performance, pricing, positioning, etc
• Responsible for pricing strategy; periodically analyzes pricing models and prices products to meet profitability
• Protect core business, optimize processes (account management, business process, etc.)
• Lead development and execution of strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve growth objectives
• Develop and execute growth plan outside of legacy business (business development)
• Recruit, develop and effectively manage sales & marketing team
• Be an effective member of the management team
• Ensure compliance in relevant areas