Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
TBE is developing an advanced hypersonic Hot Air Tunnel (HAT) which will have the ability to maintain high quality flow characteristics and significantly advance the state of the art over current facilities. TBE is seeking a Computer Systems Architect to develop the network design and data communications architecture of HAT. The Computer Systems Architect will additionally develop a software architecture which will facilitate the seamless operations of various application-specific processes for startup, monitoring, and shut down of tunnel operations. The architecture will include a human interface for control and remote monitoring. This position will provide the qualified candidate excellent long-term career opportunities.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
• B.S in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• This position requires at least fifteen (15) years of related experience. (Fewer years of experience will be considered in combination with an advanced degree.)
• Experience/expertise in computer networks is required.
• Experience/expertise in systems-level programming is highly desired.
• Experience/expertise in industrial supervisory computer systems is desired.
Active SECRET Clearance is preferred. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required.