Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the new Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers. In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the most advanced sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they are also found on board the majority of NASA space probes and ground based telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are integrated into several major systems for persistent surveillance, chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
Teledyne Scientific & Imaging LLC is seeking a contracts administrator to support programs within its scientific research and imaging businesses. Mission systems include various USAF, NASA, and foreign airborne and space platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical. Other duties may be assigned.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· All aspects of contract administration including proposal support and negotiation, post- award contract administration, scope management, interface with key subcontractors and contract closeout. Providing guidance, advice and counsel to Teledyne programmatic and technical staff regarding contract interpretation issues, contract scope issues, and other contract- related matters.
· Review and evaluate customer requests for proposal or revisions to contracts; provides risk assessments and offers alternative approaches to mitigate risks, including alternative contractual language; evaluates and coordinates proposals; investigates and reconciles significant contract changes involving cost, specifications, and schedules.
· Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers, including US Government and the DCMA administrative contracting officers.
· Lead efforts to ensure preparation and execution of timely and accurate contract delivery documentation.
· Frequently works with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for tracking and reporting of data
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
Education and/or Experience
What can Teledyne offer YOU?
A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Sick Time
Life Insurance Benefits
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Fun Events throughout the year