Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the new Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers. In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the most advanced sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they are also found on board the majority of NASA space probes and ground based telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are integrated into several major systems for persistent surveillance, chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
The Jr. Financial Analyst plays a key role in the company's business management, financial forecasting, cost accounting, management reporting, inventory and internal control processes. This role will perform a wide range of budgeting, forecasting, accounting and operational analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications & Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
· Ability to take initiative to produce quality results in tight timeframes
· Must be comfortable managing multiple projects with high priorities and multiple deadlines
· Ability to participate in group meetings
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Microsoft Excel including advanced formulas and pivot tables
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with little supervision
· Displays exemplary ethics and business conduct and performs work cognizant of safe work practices
Education and/or Experience
What can Teledyne offer YOU?
A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Sick Time
Life Insurance Benefits
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Fun Events throughout the year