Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
- Prospecting and Developing new client relationships within a defined geography and in line with identified priorities.
- Develop and Increase Key and National Account relationships to drive increased market share and sales opportunities with top customers
- Achieving assigned sales revenue goals and KPI’s.
-Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Manage all aspect of multiple locations. Employees, Sub-contractors, client contacts and purchasing.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Goal oriented, has a strategic mind set, plans accordingly for all activities
- Self motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative. Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, does what it takes to get job done and has a high level of enthusiasm with everything they do.
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships that grow year over year, always prepared to act as a consultant and resource to customers, sees the opportunities in customers and prospects, bases decisions on fact and intuition.
- Understands customer’s wants so they can create need and sell on value instead of just product based selling.
- Strong networker and prospector with creativity and marketing flair. Works to generate continued business form existing accounts, emphasizing steady maintenance over periodic home runs.
- Consistently initiates regular customer contact and seeks evaluation of past performance and suggestions for improvement.
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly.
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary. Displays leadership characteristics when developing relationships with customers.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the customers commitment.
- Ability to understand the nuances of managing a project from start to finish, including delivery, set up, site and design issues while maintaining margins.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to travel 75% or more.
- Ability to maintain balance and a progressive work environment between a commercial business and government based contracts employer.
Generally requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, business management or equivalent, plus approximately ten years (10) experience in a complex accounting environment, including supervisory/management experience.