Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
Typical duties and responsibilities:
• Operation of main laboratory processing equipment. Follow written laboratory procedures and technical manuals to accurately record data from received environmental air samples, perform gas separation, and process samples in multiple laboratory sections.
• Analyze and report measurement results obtained by specialized radiological counting instruments.
• Perform calibration and basic preventative maintenance routines.
• Communicate data findings to management and technical staff.
• Track inventory usage and notify personnel as inventory needs arise.
• Maintain good laboratory housekeeping standards.
• Knowledge of safety policies and applicable environmental, health, and safety standards. Consistently perform assigned duties in a safe manner.
• Perform End-of-Day Safety/Security procedures.
• Complete all work assignments with a high level of personal accountability, teamwork, initiative, and quality
The Laboratory Technician must satisfy these minimum requirements: